Software Development

Software develoment service is provided for projects that are integrated with Sage 300, Sage Intacct, Sage CRM as well as stand-alone applications. With over 20 years of experience analyzing customer requirements and designing custom solutions, Optimize Business Consulting is perfectly positioned to help with your software development needs. Custom software can be a real cost saver, when used appropriately. For example, your ERP system may cover 95% of your needs, but the remaining 5% may require you to purchase an expensive manufacturing system. Custom-built system may be able to meet your needs at a fraction of the cost.


  • A mini-manufacturing system tailor-made to your specific needs.
  • Integrating your ERP system with external systems (payroll, billing, lockbox, etc.)
  • Custom interface between Sage 300 and Sage CRM.
  • Process automation.


  • Sage 300 APIs
  • Windows Desktop Development
  • Web Development
  • Microsoft ASP.NET WebForms
  • Microsoft ASP.NET MVC
  • Entify Framework
  • JavaScript
  • SQL Server
  • VB6 (for Sage 300 UI customizations)