Sage 300 is built on robust multi-tier platform which allows easily building custom business processes,
as well as modifying Sage 300 user interfaces by adding custom logic. Reports and forms are also easily customizable.
The following is list shows some of the possible customizations:
Reports and forms customization and development:
- All Crystal Reports forms, including customer statement and invoice.
- Check form.
- Order confirmation, picking list, shipment confirmation.
- Payroll reports and forms.
- Financial Reporter reports (Excel based).
- Sage Intelligence reports, based on financial as well as operational information, or even based on an external database.
- New reports can be created using Crystal Reports, Financial Reporter, or Sage Intelligence to address specific reporting needs of the customer.
User interface customizations:
- Add new fields to Sage 300 screens to capture additional information without having to switch to the Optional Fields tab.
- The new fields can be saved in optional fields, or external database.
- Add field types not supported by Sage 300, i.e. a comment field that can store 2000 characters.
- New buttons to launch custom processes, i.e. initiate I/C Transfer from Order Entry screen, and auto-fill I/C transfer with details from the order.